Should a student miss their afternoon bus stop, the following procedure is to be followed:
- Student notifies the Bus Driver immediately that they missed their bus stop.
- Bus Driver calls the Bus Company.
- Bus Company calls the School.
- School calls the Parent to notify them that the student will be late getting home.
- Bus Driver will drive the student back to their missed bus stop at the end of the bus route.
- Driver will drop student off at their regular bus stop only. Driver must drop-off on the residence-side of any major road.